Thursday, August 30, 2012

Friendship Card


I created this card for one of my best friends, Crystal, for her birthday last week.  I used some small scraps that I had lying around to create one of a kind designed papers.

 
Using background and flair stamps allows you to create customized background papers for cards, layouts, and more. 

 
One of the great benefits to the My Acrylix® stamps is that they are flexible, this great feature allowed me to capture just the word "friend" on the front of my card.

Supplies:
White Daisy Cardstock
Assorted Paper Scraps
My Acrylix® Diverse Background Stamp Set
My Acrylix® Love Life Stamp Set
My Acrylix® Beautiful Friendship Stamp Set
Exclusive Ink® Cocoa Stamp Pad
Exclusive Ink® Outdoor Denim Stamp Pad
Exclusive Ink® Pacifica Stamp Pad
Durable Round Stud in Antiqued Gold
Tombow® Adhesive
 
All supplies for this card can be purchased here.

No comments:

Post a Comment