13 Motivations for 20131. Build intimacy in my marriage. My husband and I have a wonderful marriage and we get along great...I just don't want that to disappear. I want to maintain and build upon the intimacy that we have.
2. Nourish my spiritual life. I am much more calmer when I attend church regularly...I need to get back to that!
3. Nurture current relationships. I have not been the greatest friend lately. I need to make and spend time with friends and reach out to them more often.
4. Read more. I am going to read one non-school related book each month.
5. Accept that I will grow old. This will happen and I need to start taking preventative measures so I age gracefully...this means washing off my makeup every night before bed no matter how tired I am.
6. Get physical. I feel better when I exercise regularly; so why do I always stop once my yoga or piloxing classes are done?
7. Be positive. I am a firm believer in being positive in life and positive things will happen; however, I need to stop dwelling on the negative. I also, need to stop expecting it. No one likes a Negative Nelly!
8. Quit holding grudges. Leave the past in the past; don't stew and simmer on others' shortcomings. If I can change, so can others, and I need to give them a chance to prove that!
9. Be more stylish. I need to get out of my jeans/t-shirt/sweater uniform!
10. Say yes. Saying no leaves little opportunity to new experiences and adventures.
11. Create. Create something new at least once a month and share it with others.
12. Make the house a home. I've lived here for almost two years...it is time to move in already!
13. Take care of myself. Relax, eat right, take breaks, and share my feelings.