Friday, September 21, 2012

La Belle Vie Favor Bag

I created this favor bag as a hostess gift for my Close to my Heart gatherings.  I was able to place a small sized stamp inside to say thanks to my hostess.  Using the Cricut® Artiste Cartridge made this project simple.  I used the scraps from my larger cut for the embellished stripe on the bottom of the bag.  I was also able to use the exclusive stamp set that Close to my Heart is offering in celebration of National Stamping Month.

Supplies:
La Belle Vie Paper Packet
White Daisy Cardstock
Cricut® Artiste Cartridge
My Acrylix® It’s Your Day Double Stamp Set
Desert Sand Exclusive Inks® Stamp Pad
Smokey Plum Exclusive Inks® Stamp Pad
Natural Hemp
Tombow® Adhesive
 
Supplies for this project can be purchased here.

No comments:

Post a Comment