Thursday, October 4, 2012

Halloween Layout




I created this super fun Halloween layout for a recent gathering I hosted.  I think it's super cute!  I used the Cricut® to create all the die-cut embellishments.  I also created the pattern on the slate cardstock using a design stamp from an older Stamp of the Month; I love creating custom designed papers! 

Supplies:
Kraft Cardstock
Black Cardstock
Slate Cardstock
Colonial White Cardstock
White Daisy Cardstock
Moonlight Paper Pack
Cricut® Artiste Cartridge
Black Exclusive Inks® Marker
Black Exclusive Inks® Stamp Pad
 Goldrush Exclusive Inks® Stamp Pad
Smokey Plum Exclusive Inks® Stamp Pad
Topiary Exclusive Inks® Stamp Pad
Perfect Fit-Halloween My Acrylix® Stamp Set

You can purchase the supplies for this project here.

No comments:

Post a Comment