Saturday, January 5, 2013

Cas-Ual Fridays Challenge CFC84

In keeping with my list of motivations for the New Year...I found this simple card contest online at Cas-Ual Fridays and decided I should enter it.  I loved the idea behind it: Create a clean and simple Thank You card.  Clean and simple is my style and a card meant I get to use some scraps!  So here is what I came up with!  Wish me luck everyone!!

 
I am a bit crazy about the scraps of paper that I save.  I had these circle frames from a previous Cricut project that I just couldn't get rid of.  I overlayed them on one another over a grey piece of cardstock.  I love the dimension and simple pattern it created.  To finish it off I made an orange border to cover the loose ends of the Cricut scraps and cut a simple "Thanks" to finish the card.  I hope you all love it as much as I do!!  You can see my card stacked up against the competition here.




2 comments:

  1. Love the circut cut background. And pop of colour through the sentiment. Certainly CAS. I love it. Thanks so much for playing along with us @ CAS-ual Fridays:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to use the scraps! And a lovely graphic design as a result. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete