Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Husband Birthday Card


 
Tomorrow is my husband's birthday...so I made this simple card for him. I wanted no frills but something special. I was also able to use a few scraps that I had in my massive scrap box and custom stamped the background on the kraft paper. I hope he loves it as much as I do!
 

Supplies:

White Daisy Cardstock
Kraft Cardstock
Cocoa Cardstock
Honey Cardstock
Cocoa Exclusive Inks® Stamp Pad
Enjoy Life My Acrylix® Stamp Set
Durables Round Stud in Antiqued Gold
 
You can purchase any supplies used in this project here
 
And don't forget that I am still running the special for the Whooo's Your Valentine Campaign...for every kit ordered you get a $10.00 gift certificate!!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. A perfect masculine card! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love the sentiment, it's perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at The Friday Mashup!!

    ReplyDelete