Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A Little Birdie

Hey ya'll!  I am back.  The week with my sister was amazing  (we ate some of the most amazing food...I swear I am 12 pounds heavier!!)  and then I spent time with my husband's family in the Uinta Mountains.  We had a blast dutch oven cooking, fishing, playing horseshoes, and listening to great stories around the fire. 

This card comes from the challenge over at My Creative Time.  Here is the inspiration:

 
And here is what I came up with:
 

 
I apologize for the quality of pictures...I am so not sure what happened!  So I took a literal approach to the sketch but I still love it.  I have had the "A Tree" Stamp Set forever and haven't used it yet...but now I love it!  It's hard to see in the picture but I stamped the Honey Cardstock with a simple checker design to give it a little texture.
 
Supplies:
White Daisy Cardstock
Raspberry Cardstock (RETIRED)
Honey Cardstock
Buttercup Exclusive Ink®
Black Exclusive Ink®
Hollyhock Exclusive Ink® Marker
Indian Corn Blue Exclusive Ink® Marker
Sweet Leaf Exclusive Ink® Marker
Gypsy Exclusive Ink® Marker
Sunset Exclusive Ink® Marker
My Acrylix® Life Is Tweet Stamp Set (RETIRED)
My Acrylix® A Tree
My Acrylix® A Rainbow (RETIRED)
My Acrylix® Universal Backgrounds
Corner Rounder
 
*All Products Used are Close To My Heart*
 

2 comments:

  1. GREAT looking card,LOVE the tree!!!Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time/Designer Challenge!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect card! You followed the sketch to a tee...extra points for you because that is such a hard thing to do!!! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete