Friday, June 28, 2013

Life Is A Journey

Hey ya'll!  This is one of my most favorite cards that I have created lately.  It was inspired by the challenge over at The Sweet Stop.  Here is the sketch:

 
And here is what I came up with:
 
 
Supplies:
Kraft Cardstock
Topiary Cardstock
Element Cardstock (RETIRED)
Autumn Terracotta Cardstock
Chocolate Exclusive Ink®
New England Ivy Exclusive Ink®
Goldrush Exclusive Ink®
My Acrylix® A Journey Stamp Set
My Acrylix® Universal Backgrounds Stamp Set
Baker's Twine - Neutral - Chocolate
 
*All Supplies used are Close To My Heart*
 

2 comments:

  1. What a cool card! I love the neutral feel to the card. Thanks for joining us for The Sweet Stop this week.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your at the Sweet Stop, this was my first time participating the the challenge. I love your card, what a cool idea to stamp the footprints. Great job! Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete