Thursday, June 20, 2013

Honey Challenge

This card is for the challenge over at Color My Heart.  This week the challenge was to use the color Honey.

I have to say that this color is one of my favorites...maybe because using it reminds me of my beloved Wyoming Cowboys.  So here is what I came up with:


Supplies:
Kraft Cardstock
Honey Cardstock
Colonial White Cardstock
Desert Sand Exclusive Ink®
Honey Exclusive Ink®
Chocolate Exclusive Ink®
My Acrylix® Remarkable Wreath Stamp Set (RETIRED)
Durables Artisan Stud - Antiqued Gold
 
*All Products Used are Close To My Heart*

4 comments:

  1. Hate that this stamp set is retired. It's one of my favorites. This is a great card with your color choices and clean execution. Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card for Color my Heart! I so enjoy this creation. Thanks for joining us this week at Color my Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the flowers on your wreath! Great job tying the yellows together! Thanks for playing at Color My Heart this week!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you used Honey, White and Kraft with Remarkable Wreath! I love the simplicity of this card. Thank you for playing along with us this week at Color My Heart Color Dare!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete