Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Cheesecake Bites


Yesterday we were invited to a BBQ at the last minute...I can't show up empty handed and I don't want to bring some store bought cookies...WHAT TO DO?!  I decided to make a cheesecake with some fresh fruit on top...and then I took it a step further.  In the midst of my chaos I thought that I should share this creative moment of insanity, so I apologize for the quality of pictures.

 
Take some refrigerated cookie dough and place a small amount in the bottom of your lined muffin tin, I used about 1 tbsp. per cup.  Bake these according to the package directions until golden brown, then remove and let cool.
 
 
Next I cut up the fresh fruit, I added a splash of lemon juice and a sprinkle of sugar to help create a little sauce.  I used fresh blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries.  Let this sit while you make the filling. 
 
 
I used a no-bake cheesecake mix (I was in a hurry...remember!) and layered it into the cups with the sugar cookie crust. 
 

Finally, I topped it with the fruit mixture.  Refrigerate until time to serve.  So cute, so simple, and so delicious.  Everyone thought I spent a ton of time working on these...nobody needs to know that it took about 30 minutes!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment