Saturday, May 25, 2013

Hello Dream Pop!

I used some of the Close To My Heart Dream Pop (released for National Scrapbooking Month) to create this little card.  The inspiration came from http://www.practicalscrappers.com/.  Here's the sketch:
And here is my creation:
 
This sketch pushed me to embellish more than I usually do...but I think I did pretty good.  Again I added texture to the 3-D elements with the My Acrylix® Patterned Pennants Set (told you I was loving it!)
 
Supplies:
Dream Pop
Whisper Cardstock
Honey Cardstock
Grey Wool Exclusive Ink®
Petal Exclusive Ink®
Sunset Exclusive Ink®
Juniper Exclusive Ink®
Sunflower Exclusive Ink®
My Acrylix® It's Your Day (RETIRED)
My Acrylix® Patterned Pennants
Dimensional Elements - Stars
 
*All products used are Close To My Heart*
 



No comments:

Post a Comment