Thursday, May 30, 2013

Treasured Friend

Here is my latest card.  It was inspired by the sketch from The Paper Players.  Here is the inspiration:

 
And here is my creation:
 
 
And a glimpse at the inside:
 
 
I stamped the design on the Outdoor Denim Cardstock using Outdoor Denim ink for a subtle pattern.  I added the Bitty Sparkles to the Flair Design for an extra pop.
 
Supplies:
Cotton Candy Cardstock
Outdoor Denim Cardstock
White Daisy Cardstock
Chantilly Cardstock
Outdoor Denim Exclusive Ink®
Sunset Exclusive Ink®
Pear Exclusive Ink®
Buttercup Exclusive Ink®
Twilight Exclusive Ink®
My Acrylix® Friendship Bouquet (RETIRED)
My Acrylix® You've Got Flair (RETIRED)
Bitty Sparkles
 
*All Items are Close To My Heart*


1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card! I love the colors and the dsp. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete