Sunday, May 26, 2013

Thanks

I'm on Day 2 of my challenge extravaganza (that's what I'm calling it!)  I didn't get as many done because I did take time to enjoy the great weather with the dogs and then relaxed by the backyard fire with my husband!  This card was inspired by the Mojo Monday Sketch #294.  Here's the sketch:

 
And here's what I came up with:
 
 
I distressed the edges of the Whisper Cardstock using the Gypsy Ink.  The decorative border was made using some decorative scissors to cut a pattern that works well with the design.  The best thing about this card...all scraps!!
 
Supplies:
Whisper Cardstock
La Belle Vie Paper (RETIRED)
Gypsy Exclusive Ink®
My Acrylix® Thanks Stamp
Corner Rounder
Clear Sparkles
Scrap Ribbon (I couldn't even begin to tell you where it came from!)


1 comment:

  1. this is gorgeous, luv the pink and black color combo, such sweetness...hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete