Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Graduation Card

Wow!  My card stash is growing quickly.  This card was inspired by the Sketchbook Saturday Challenge at Random Acts of Creativity.  Here is the sketch:

 
And here is my creation:
 
 
I distressed the edges of the elements with the Black ink.  I also sponged Black ink over Colonial White and Desert Sand elements to create a more vintage look.
 
Supplies:
Desert Sand Cardstock
Juniper Cardstock
Colonial White Cardstock
Ruby Cardstock
Black Cardstock
Typeset Cardstock (RETIRED)
Ruby Exclusive Ink®
Black Exclusive Ink®
Cricut® Artiste Collection
My Acrylix® For Always Cardmaking Stamp Set
 
*All products are Close To My Heart*
 

3 comments:

  1. Great work! I too am trying to build my card stash up. After being in school for a few years with no crafting, mine has definitely withered away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome, such sweet details!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty masculine card! Love the idea of the 'sun'!

    ReplyDelete