Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Oh Happy Day!

This simple card was inspired by the sketch over at Sweet Stop Sketches.  Here is the inspiration:

 
And here is what I came up with:
 
 
I cut the balloon on the Cricut.  And I rearranged the sentiment (it is actually stacked in three lines) to fit this card and because I oopsed with the Topiary ink, I distressed the entire sentiment banner!  I gave the basket of the balloon some texture with...you guessed it...my Patterned Pennants Stamp Set (I told you I am loving this set!).
 
Supplies:
Chantilly Cardstock
White Daisy Cardstock
Dotty For You Cardstock (RETIRED)
Moonstruck Cardstock (RETIRED)
Cricut® Artiste Collection
My Acrylix® Avonlea Cardmaking Stamp Set (RETIRED)
My Acrylix® Patterned Pennants
 Gypsy Exclusive Ink®
Cocoa Exclusive Ink®
Topiary Exclusive Ink®
 
*All Products are Close To My Heart*
 

3 comments:

  1. Sweet card Jessica. Love that hot air ballon. Great color combo. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! I love your hot air balloon! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Clean and Simple. Thanks for playing along with The Sweet Stop! Looking forward to seeing your creations at our new challenge. ♥ Jamie at CraftyGirl21

    ReplyDelete